The Struggle Is Real Losing weight is a battle with a person’s patience, will power, and stamina. People feel defeated and low when they don’t get fast results. Maybe its human nature, but it’s true. Losing weight is the ultimate battle of people who are looking to shed pounds that they gained slowly over the […]
April 1, 2013- Las Vegas We have moved to the address listed on the website. Bodysport’s Programs have been RE-ENERGIZED AND RELOADED!!! Whether you choose one on one training, partner training, Revolution group training and/or boot camps, elements of upper body and lower body strength training exercises, kickboxing, battle ropes, TRX, spinning, yoga and core […]
Bodysport’s Group Fitness Program was established in 2008 and has worked with thousands of people.
Bodysport Fitness Center is an 8400 square foot private training facility equipped with commercial grade cardiovascular machines, Cybex weight machines, free weights, kettlebells, sport training equipment, Olympic weights and lifting platform, etc.
Mel Fabros-American Council On Exercise Certified Personal Trainer- Mel graduated from the University of California at Berkeley in 1989…
“Last December, I was 325 pounds. Then I made the decision to lose weight, get healthier and take control of my life.
Bodysport Performance Training
1922 Rock Springs Dr.
Las Vegas, NV. 89128
- Six Week Challenge September 13, 2017
- Hula Hoop Fitness With Getti Kehayova of Cirque April 7, 2017
- The Struggle Is Real March 5, 2017
- Bodysport Update February 11, 2015
- Boot Camps January 29, 2013
- Facility January 29, 2013
- Staff January 29, 2013
- From Chris Rile January 29, 2013
- From Steve Kim January 29, 2013
- What To Expect From Sports Training Regimens January 29, 2013